An Introduction to Purbeck Marine
Purbeck Marine Ltd is a busy marine engineering company that has been trading for over 30 years. We sell new parts and equipment, repair, maintain and service all sorts of boats and marine vessels from 10ft launches, up to 200ft+ yachts, powerboats, sail and fishing boats, survey vessels, ribs, cruisers, speedboats, and even military craft. We’re based in Cobb’s Quay Marina, Poole, Dorset and are ‘fully accredited’ to supply parts and labour to major defence contractors BAE Systems, Smit International and ASV Southampton. We also carry out both services and instruction courses for the Royal Marines.
At Purbeck Marine Ltd we don’t just focus on major businesses, we also put a lot of effort into looking after small businesses and private boat owners as well. Over the last ten years we have grown a customer base of over 1000 customers in both private and commercial sectors and are continuing this growth year on year. We pride ourselves on our friendly service, so give us a call and find out why we are making waves in this industry.
Purbeck Marine Ltd are E P Barrus’ approved main dealers for Yanmar, John Deere, Shire, and Mase marine engines.
*Please click the images below for more information on the brands we supply!
Purbeck Marine Ltd are also A R Peachment’s approved main dealers for Nanni engines, Max Power bow thrusters, Lofrans winches and Bukh UK approved dealers for Bukh marine engines.
Why choose Purbeck Marine?
- Highly experienced at working on commercial and pleasure boats.
- We are a small business and aim to give a personal service, although fully equipped to handle and support the largest of projects and fleets.
- We put customer satisfaction before profit.
- We have insurance covering us for £10 million public and product liability.
- Accredited contractors for the supply of parts and labour to BAE Systems, Smit International and ASV
- We only charge retail price or less for all products sold.
- We invest a large portion of our profits into new equipment to increase our already large inventory of specialist tools, reliable vans and technology.
- We care.
- We’re honest.
- We take pride and are passionate about our work.
- We specialise in marine diesels.
- We hold a large stock of parts, both new and used.